Prerequisites:a) You have moderator privilegeb) Less than two users have been added to your clinic this weekc) You are adding a user who has no pre-existing AVA account
1) Hover over My Account in the top right corner of the EMR. Then click Clinic Management
2) Select New Users from the menu options on the left and then the Add New User button
Note: You can only add two new users per week. Please reach out to us at support [[@]] avaindustries [[dot]] ca to add more.
3) Enter the email address and phone number that belong to the user you would like to add
Please double check the address for typos.
The email entered will be the new users username and they will receive a welcome email from us.
Note: If no email is received by the address that was entered, please check the spam or junk folder. The welcome email does not contain the temporary password, so the user will still be able to log into the EMR even if they cannot find our email.
We will send a temporary password by text to the phone number entered.
4) Fill out all other fields such as the type of user you are adding and what permissions they may have
Missing a field will cause an error when adding the user.
5) If you would like the user to have appointments, select the checkbox under Booking Options
6) Enter your password that you use to login to your AVA account.
This password is not related to the new user. It is a security precaution.
7) Select Add User
Read more about clinic management settings here.
Get more help by contacting our email: support [[@]] avaindustries [[dot]] ca
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.