This article will cover how to create and edit appointments.
Navigating to the Scheduler #
1. Start on the patient dashboard.
2. Click on Scheduler on the top left of the screen.
You can choose day/week but for this tutorial we will choose week.
Note: You can see the name of the practitioner you’re wanting to book with at the top of the column, as well as time increments at the left of that column.
Booking an Appointment #
3. Double click on the empty space to the right of the desired time to bring up the appointment booking pop-up window.
4. Enter in the patient’s name into the Patient field, click the search button.
5. Choose patient from the list of patients that comes up.
Entering Appointment Specifics #
6. Fill out the relevant fields on the appointment booking window.
You can set the appointment type, duration, as well as add in a note. When you are done, click the green save button.
7. The booked appointment will appear on the scheduler.
Appointment details can be viewed by hovering over the appointment.
Editing Appointments #
1. From the Schedule, double click on an appointment to edit it.
You can change the status by clicking and choosing from the drop-down menu.
You can also edit the appointment for privacy, as well as check off the Patient Confirmed Appointment? box when a patient calls to confirm.
Don’t forget to click the green Save button when you make changes to an appointment.
Get more help by contacting our email: emr-support [[@]] avaindustries [[dot]] ca